Vitamin C Line
SkinTech’s Vitamin C line provides the nourishing benefits of Vitamin C for your skin. Even if you ingest high doses of Vitamin C, only a small fraction of it will be biologically available and active in the skin. That’s why we should all use topical applications of Vitamin C.
of topical Vitamin C include:
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, particularly for protecting skin cells from UV-induced damage
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which can reduce visible fine lines, and it can also thicken the dermis
- Vitamin C promotes an anti-inflammatory response in your skin, which prevents inflammation and redness, even after you've been out in the sun
Of course, in addition to Vitamin C, always use your sunblock.
- Vitamin C has a positive effect on reducing hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin by strengthening the skin's ability to repair itself
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)